Renaissance – Easter 2021
2nd – 5th of April, 2021
We’ve changed the venue for:
Bell Park Scout Camp
130 Scout Drive, Nyora/ Lang Lang, Victoria, 3987
Arts, craft, music and lifestyle – camping retreat in the bushlands of East Gippsland.
Just letting you know, we’ll be closing ticket sales in a day or two.
Only families with children will be able to access the ticket sales after contacting us.
All enquiries, big and small 🙂 Please direct to:
or Janusz/ Yanoush on 0423 459 683
Renaissance Festival – Summer 20-21
30 December ’20 – 3 January ’21
at Bell Park Scout Camp, 130 Scout Drive, NYORA, Vic. 3984
Please read this before heading for Summer Renaissance !
CovidSafe – Renaissance
/Please click on link below, download and open the file in a separate window/
How to get there – click – BELL PARK SCOUT CAMP
Set on 48ha of bushland and adjacent to a State Park, Bell Park Scout Camp has many facilities and activities for children and adults, is a perfect location for our next, 5 day camp/festival.
Apart from our regular program of art, gardening, craft, film, live and electronic music, dance, yoga, meditation, interpersonal relationships workshops and activities, the BELL PARK campsite additionally offers mini golf and a bike cycling track. Vast, bush walking grounds to explore by families. Please be mindful of wildlife and risks associated with bush walking. Don’t camp under overhanging branches and the same when going for a bush walk.
Access to the lake allowed at your own risk. Please make sure your children are safe.
Children under 15 need to be supervised !
With COVID-19 safety measures in place and limited capacity.
One and a half hours drive from Melbourne CBD, the campsite is located 35 minutes from Phillip Island.
1. PARENTS need to be RESPONSIBLE for their CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES. We have a picturesque, but a deep dam.
CHILDREN under 15 NOT ALLOWED without parents or siblings over 16’s SUPERVISION.
2. To reduce the amount of rubbish and promote sustainability, PLEASE bring your OWN PLATES and MUGS which can be used, multiple times, while purchasing hot food and drinks.
– NO GLASS – please.
3. No Rubbish and No Recycling bins at Renaissance !
PLEASE be prepared to take home, or to the nearest landfill, all the packaging you brought to the site.
5. NO DOGS allowed at Bell Park.
– in the office building by the gates
EMERGENCY ASSEMBLY AREA:
– at the open space of the neighbouring property on the other side of Scout Drive.
– all our sound systems don’t exceed 700W – but still, the amplified music outside will only be played till 10pm, on all days of Renaissance camping, except on New Year’s Eve.
– After 11PM the main hall and the art shack will hold electronic dance and acoustic, improvised music played at a sensible sound level, till late.
– We guarantee that even close by campers won’t have their sleep disturbed.
– Tents, camp trailers and caravans – allowed.
– Families Only – Camping Area. Only families with children allowed.
Families can either camp close to the central area /which can be noisy !!!/ or choose further away camping sites within this area. It has its communal kitchen and a recreational room, which will be useful while camping with toddlers and other little children.
Another communal cooking facility is located in the central building, next to the main stage.
– Open Camping – any patron can camp there, including families.
2. CAMP FIRES:
In case of CFA declared FIRE SEASON – no open fire allowed. Otherwise, camp fires only in a communal form and contained in metal drums.
The campsite has hot showers and restroom facilities.
2 x communal kitchens
Dining area. Lounge rooms.
There are cooking facilities available to the patrons /limited to a few people cooking at one time/.
Free access to boiling water.
Vegetarian and otherwise will be available to buy.
Needing groceries while at Renaissance?
There are 4 supermarkets that aren’t too far away, depending on your needs.
The closest are Poowong & Korumburra which both have an IGA
Lang Lang has Foodworks
Koo Wee Rup has a Woolies if you are prepared to travel a little further from camp
A large main hall.
Lounge room with a fireplace
7. THE MUSIC / SOUND LEVEL:
8. NOTICE BOARDS:
This is centrally located around the main shed area for daily updates. Please check prior to all activities and workshops.
9. CHILDREN: Parental supervision at all times.
10. LOST & FOUND – at First Aid station
11. DAM/ LAKE SITE:
Within the campsite grounds. Deep !!! CHILDREN with PARENTS – ONLY. PARENTAL SUPERVISION at all times PLEASE.
Follow us on Facebook: Friends of Renaissance:
It is a FAMILY and CHILDREN friendly place.
If YOU share our VALUES we are certain YOU will enjoy your RENAISSANCE experience.
We are very pleased to announce, that from 2015 Renaissance is awarding a scholarship to a grade 6 students from Wesburn Primary School.
Jiotto Studio Art School – Director
Renaissance Festival – Coordinator
m.0423 459 683