!!! FIRST AID: Centrally located in the dinning area. Green Cross sign displayed on the outside wall.
!!! EMERGENCY ASSEMBLY AREAS: at the open spaces of the neighbouring properties and on the other side of Tarrango Road.
1. CAMPING: Families Only – Camping Area is available. Otherwise Please camp in designated areas as indicated on map. On entry, staff at gate will assist you with all information and any further queries you may have.
2. CAMP FIRES: Camp fires allowed only in a communal form and contained in metal drums.
In case of CFA declared FIRE SEASON – not open fire allowed.
3. FACILITIES: The festival site has hot showers and restroom facilities. Please make sure you accompany your child to the toilet, as they can be difficult to use by a child.
4. COOKING: There are cooking facilities available to the patrons /limited to a few people cooking at one time/.
Free access to boiling water.
5. FOOD: Vegetarian and otherwise, will be available to buy.
6. SHELTER: A large, 1000 people accommodating, open shed.
7. THE MUSIC / SOUND LOUDNESS LEVEL:
The music on the main stage (main shed) after midnight will be of a very low volume and finishing at 1:30am latest. After main act on Friday and Saturday nights the Art Shack will provide further music and entertainment.
8. NOTICE BOARDS: This is centrally located around the main shed area for daily updates. Please check prior to all activities and workshops.
9. CHILDREN: Parental supervision at all times.
10. LOST & FOUND, RELAY OF INFORMATION / NOTICES ETC:
Please see Paul the MC. Paul will be announced at Festival and introduced at opening of festival. Otherwise see people at entry gate to assist.
11. RIVER SITE: The camp site is located closely to the Little Yarra River. Although the main camping area is separated from the river by the fence, PLEASE make sure your children are SAFE , if camping close to it.