These currently include:
– Reduced numbers allowed
– Temperature checks at the gate and first aid. If you have a high temperature you will need to leave/cannot be admitted to the site.
– All volunteers will have completed Covid infection control training
– Names of all persons including children who enter the site must be recorded.
– Extra cleaning of all high touch surfaces several times per day.
– Limits on the amount of people allowed in each indoor space (numbers allowed will be posted on the doors).
– Only one family group allowed in communal kitchen at a time and no use of communal utensils (pots, pans, plates, mugs, etc – you must bring your own).
– current rules around the wearing of masks inside will apply
Please expect updates!